The OWN network recently released the extended trailer for “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” and it’s full of drama!
OWN’s first look trailer gives us a glimpse into the following storylines:
- LaTisha Scott and Marsau Scott set up to have a Blaque Expo to service the North Side of Huntsville by showcasing the business acumen of their friends. Will they get the Comeback Group to make a comeback?
- Melody Holt and Martell Holt continue to navigate the space of tense co-parenting, while they both dip their toes into the dating pool.
- Melody Shari takes a page from Stormi’s marketing book and works to build up her brand to find opportunities on a national level and abroad.
- Martell walks the tightrope of trying to move on from his marriage to Melody and trying to remain connected to his family, creating space for him to open up about his struggles as he is challenged to grow.
- As LaTisha and Marsau expand their business and work as actual partners, they discover the patriarchal construct of their marriage doesn’t seem to work as well in business.
- As Stormi Steele sees exponential growth in her business empire, she is forced to make some tough calls, creating family tension. Stormi and Courtney don’t see eye to eye when it comes to expanding their family.
- Maurice Scott and his wife, Kimmi Scott, are working to get their son, Monster, in a better space with his behavior and accountability. They up the ante by bringing in Monster’s mother, Maurice’s ex, in the hopes that they can all be on the same Parental Page.
- Kimmi continues her battle with cancer and works to remain hopeful in the face of ongoing treatment while parenting and being a wife.
- Tiffany Whitlow, although pregnant, still finds the energy to stir the pot every chance she gets, meddling in everyone’s personal business until it finally gets her placed on bed rest.
Watch OWN’s extended trailer for the new season of “Love & Marriage Hunstville” below:
Tune into “Love & Marriage Huntsville” on OWN on April 8 at 8:00 PM EST to watch the drama unfold.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below, or join the convo on our socials. (Facebook, Instagram).
Get More Scoop
‘Love & Marriage Huntsville’ Reunion: Carlos King Gets Emotional While Breaking Down Martell’s Tough Guy Persona
Carlos King sheds tears while exposing Martell Holt’s tough guy persona during part 3 of the “Love & Marriage Huntsville” Reunion Show.
15 Twitter Reactions To The ‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Reunion Show
Part two of the “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” Reunion Show went down on Saturday night and Twitter is buzzing about it.
Shereé Whitfield Is Dating ‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville Star’ Martell Holt
‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Sheree Whitfield has moved on from Tyrone Gilliams and is “enjoying life right now” with Martell Holt from “Love & Marriage Huntsville.”