Desperate times call for desperate measures… Kodak Black is now appealing to Donald Trump for help.
The incarcerated rapper’s attorneys, Bradford Cohen and Jonathan Schwartz, have sent a petition to Trump asking him to commute Kodak’s sentence.
In their petition, Cohen offers the following reasons for their request:
- Kodak was sentenced to 46 months in jail in his federal gun case when the average sentence for the same crime is 18 months.
- Kodak was “erroneously” placed in a maximum-security facility when a judge determined the rapper as a level 2 criminal.
- Kodak is being unfairly punished for assaulting a prison guard in Miami when he was allegedly set up and drugged.
- Kodak has been on lockdown since last September without phone calls and visits.
- Kodak has allegedly suffered beatings by guards, religious suppression and mental abuse.
Kodak Black has filed a lawsuit against the Federal Bureau of Prisons for alleged torture and denial of access to a rabbi, which is a violation of his constitutional rights.
Do you think Trump will help Kodak?