Embed from Getty Images

The untimely death of Digital Underground co-founder Shock G has been ruled as an accidental overdose.

A Hillsborough County Medical Examiner ruled Shock’s death an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol), and methamphetamine.

RELATED: Shock G Of Digital Underground Passes Away At 57

The 57-year-old legendary rapper and producer, real name Gregory Edward Jacobs, was found unresponsive in a Tampa hotel room on April 22 after he missed his checkout.

The hotel manager became concerned and called 911. Shock was pronounced dead at the scene around 2 p.m.

He was laid to rest on May 1.

May he Rest In Peace.

Source: TMZ