Peacock has announced the full cast for their forthcoming series, “Bel-Air.”
Set in modern-day America, “Bel-Air” is a serialized one-hour dramatic analogue of the 90’s sitcom, “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” that leans into the original premise: Will’s complicated journey from the streets of West Philadelphia to the gated mansions of Bel-Air.
With a reimagined vision, the series will dive deeper into the inherent conflicts, emotions and biases that were impossible to fully explore in a 30-minute sitcom format, while still delivering swagger and nods to the original show.
The series is an adaptation of Morgan Cooper’s viral fan film.
Watch the video below.
You may recall, two weeks ago, Will Smith excitedly announced Jabari Banks had landed the lead role in the series as “Will.”
Now, we have the full cast of the series.
- Newcomer Jabari Banks as “Will”
- Adrian Holmes as “Phillip Banks”
- Cassandra Freeman as “Vivian Banks”
- Olly Sholotan as “Carlton Banks”
- Coco Jones as “Hilary Banks”
- Akira Akbar as “Ashley Banks”
- Jimmy Akingbola as “Geoffrey”
- Jordan L. Jones as “Jazz”
- Simone Joy Jones as “Lisa”
Peacock has already placed a two season order for “Bel-Air.”
I am totally intrigued and interested in seeing how this is going to turn out.