The series was created for sports lovers 21+ who are curious to learn more about the personal lives of their fave athletes.
This season, Lil Rel will chat with:
- Chiney Ogwumike: Los Angeles Sparks WNBA player and first Black female ESPN host
- Joc Pederson: MLB All-Star and World Series champion
- Kenny Smith: 2x NBA champion and Inside the NBA analyst
- Melvin Ingram: 3x NFL Pro Bowler
- Paul Pierce: NBA champion, finals MVP, and former Boston Celtics star
- Sabrina Ionescu: 2x John Wooden Award winner, 2020 first overall draft pick, and New York Liberty WNBA player
- Shannon Sharpe: 3x Super Bowl champion, NFL Hall of Famer, and co-host of Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
- Shaun White: snowboarder, skateboarder, 15x X-Games gold medalist, and 3x Olympic gold medalist
In a two-part premiere episode, Lil Rel Howery will get the scoop on snowmobiling, Paul’s affinity for “The Bachelor,” and he even administers a lie detector test to see if Paul is really “The Truth.”
Watch a sneak peek below:
“Not A Sports Show” premieres on March 25 only on Ficto.
Do you plan to check it out?