Halle Berry and her third husband, Olivier Martinez, have officially finalized their divorce after a grueling 8-year battle in court.
But, it’s going to cost her!
Who Is Olivier Martinez?
Olivier Martinez is a French actor who grew up in the suburbs of Paris.
He became an actor at the age of 23 and was eventually dubbed “the French Brad Pitt.”
Olivier Martinez has starred/appeared in movies like Unfaithful, Taking Lives, S.W.A.T., and The Physician.
He most recently starred in the Apple TV+ series, “Loot.”
Olivier and the Oscar-winning actress tied the knot in 2013 and welcomed their son, Maceo Robert Martinez, in October 2014.
The marriage was short-lived and Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez decided to divorce in 2015.
After a long battle over custody and finances, they have finally reached a settlement.
Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez Divorce Settlement
- Halle will pay $8,000 a month in child support for their 9-year-old son, Maceo.
- Halle will pay 4.3 percent of any income she receives above $2 million in “additional child support.”
- Halle will pay for Maceo’s private school tuition, school uniforms, and school supplies directly to the school.
- Halle will pay 100 percent of all of Maceo’s extracurricular activities.
- Halle will have to reimburse Olivier Martinez for the 2023-2024 school year since he has already covered the cost.
- Halle will cover Maceo’s health insurance and 100 percent of all uninsured medical expenses (including) therapy.
- Halle volunteered to contribute $55,000 toward Olivier’s attorneys fees.
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez agreed to split physical custody which allows both parents to have their son for half of the week and alternating weekends.
At this point, it sounds like Olivier is just a certified nanny.
At this point, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Halle offered to pay Olivier’s mama’s light bill if it would finally get this divorce done so that she could move on.
Prior to her marriage to Olivier Martinez, Halle Berry was married to former MLB player David Justice from 1993 to 1997.
Halle married singer Eric Benét from 2001 to 2005.
In 2008, Halle Berry welcomed her daughter, Nahla (now 15), with her ex, model Gabriel Aubry.
The good news is Halle Berry is currently in love under new management with singer Van Hunt and she says he is the “love of her life.”
She told E! News, “Because I failed so many times, I now know what love really looks like.”
I wish her the very best.