Ne-Yo has finalized his divorce from Crystal Renay and the R&B superstar will have to cough up over $1.6 million in the settlement.
In July 2022, Crystal took to social media and blasted the “So Sick” singer for cheating on her with paid prostitutes.
A few days later, Crystal Renay filed for divorce and accused her then-husband of fathering a child with another woman, which Ne-Yo later confirmed with an Instagram photo.
Sadly, the couple had just had a beautiful vow renewal ceremony three months before their marriage fell apart.
According to legal documents, Crystal Renay will receive:
- A $1.6 million lump sum to balance out the division of their real estate holdings.
- 1 of their 4 Georgia homes, and $20,000 in moving expenses.
- A $150,000 check for a new car because Ne-Yo is taking the 2022 Bentley Bentayga.
- $12,000 a month for child support for their 3 children.
- $5,000 a month in alimony for 3 years.
Ne-Yo and Crystal will have joint custody of the kids, and they agreed not to have anyone they are dating around their children unless they are planning on marrying or getting engaged to that person or if they get the sign-off from each other.