Thank you for tuning in to the Ice Cream Convos Podcast (ICC Podcast) where we serve delicious scoops of Entertainment and Celebrity News.
In episode 322, Xaviera and Karla discuss the following topics:
- Joe Biden names Kamala Harris as his running mate
- 2 men arrested for the 2002 murder of Jam Master Jay
- Elijah McClain’s family files lawsuit against the city of Aurora, the police officers, the paramedics, and the fire department director
- Nick Cannon to sue Viacom for $1.5 billion for ‘Wild N’ Out’ + Splits from Jessica White
- Tavis Smiley ordered to pay PBS $2.6 million for workplace affairs
- Romeo Miller and Bow Wow are working on a documentary about their young careers
- Lil Boosie pleads with “Mark Zuckerburger” for his Instagram account back
- Selah Marley airs out her parents and childhood trauma + Lauryn Hill responds
- Monica Brown and Kim Kardashian fight to free C-Murder
- And more
New episodes of the Ice Cream Convos Podcast drop every Wednesday! Be sure to subscribe, comment, and share with a friend! ???
Connect with the ICC Podcast on Facebook
Connect with the ICC Podcast on Instagram