“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” season 10 premiere brought out the shenanigans on Monday night (July 5), and the lowlights definitely outweighed the highlights.
- Kirk and Rasheeda seem to be happy in their marriage and they are focused on making their family a priority over their work.
- Young Joc is doing well, hosting a show on ATL radio and maintaining his businesses.
- Yandy is continuing her activism, fighting against social injustice and systemic racism.
- Scrappy and Safaree have become better friends, and they both are using fitness as a release from their life stresses.
- Sierra has found a new love, two months removed from her old love.
- Yandy is closer to her dad, and her children will be able to spend a lot more time with their grandpa.
- Multiple cast members from LHHNY migrating to LHHATL.
- The Kirk and Rasheeda attempted sex scene.
- Any scenes with Sierra and BK in them, the toxicity levels are too high.
- Any scenes with Erica Mena and Safaree in them, the annoyance levels are too high.
- Safaree with the bold revelation that marriage and children are a lot of work.
- The mirror affirmations scene with Safaree and Scrappy.
- Sierra’s comb over hairstyle with the part on the side.
- Sierra’s cocktail of choice, vodka mixed with wine.
Peep 30 totally accurate tweets about the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” premiere below.
What did you think of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” season 10 premiere episode last night?