Megan Thee Stallion appeared on “Good Morning America” on Tuesday (January 30) to announce her Hot Girl Summer plans of releasing an album and going on tour!
The announcement comes days after Megan released her venomous single, “Hiss,” and sent the internet frenzy and Nicki Minaj spiraling.
While chatting with GMA the Hot Girl Coach shared how music has been therapeutic for her.
It was really rough.
For the past couple of years music just seemed so negative to me.
I just wasn’t in a good space mentally after everything that had happened to me.
And it just all felt like I’m tired of this. I’m tired of fighting.
But, I had to tell myself you know what I don’t want to give up. I love a lot of things, but music is the one thing that I know I’ve always really, super tried at and the one thing my mama knew that I really wanted to do.
So, I was like I can’t give up this fight.
I just had to put it in the music.
And I feel like it was like therapy – like a real diary entry.
Watch the clip below.
Megan Thee Stallion also announced her plans to release a new album and embark on a Hot Girl Summer Tour.
Oh, we’re having the tour this year. The Hot Girl Summer Tour is going to be 2024 – summertime.
I felt like I’ve never been able to be outside doing my own thing during the summer since like 2019.
This is going to be the first time that I drop an album – on time for the summer.
I do want to give the Hotties the Megan Thee Stallion Experience.
Watch the clip below.
Social Media Reactions
The Hotties are going up in the streets of Twitter in anticipation of the Hot Girl Summer Tour.
See a few tweets below.
Do you plan to pull up for the Megan Thee Stallion experience this summer?
Comment below, share this post with a friend, and don’t forget to Subscribe to stay updated!
- 5 Notable Quotables From Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘Hiss’ + Twitter Reactions
- Nicki Minaj Reacts To Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘Hiss’ With Feet Pic & ‘Big Foot’
- Megan Thee Stallion Releases ‘Hiss’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Defends Telling Megan Thee Stallion To ‘Conjure Up Her Mother & Apologize’
- Tasha Cobbs Trends After Nicki Minaj Calls Her A ‘Do Anything B**ch’
- Moniece Slaughter Sounds Off About The Mention Of Megan’s Law In ‘Hiss’: ‘I’d Sue For Emotional Damages’
- Nicki Minaj Releases ‘Big Foot’ + Lyrics
- 21 Twitter Reactions To Nicki Minaj’s ‘Big Foot’
- KenBarbie Responds To Nicki Minaj’s ‘Big Foot’ Diss