Go big or go home…Netflix’s hit series, “You,” has added 13 new cast members for the third season.
“You” season 3 is slated to debut in 2021 and will consist of 10 episodes for us to binge.
Penn Badgley will reprise his role as Joe Goldberg and Victoria Pedretti will return as Love.
Get the scoop on the 13 new cast members below.
- Saffron Burrows returns as Love’s mother, Dottie. After her son’s death, Dottie is determined to pour her love and attention into Love and her new grandchild. Burrows joins S3 as a series regular.
- Dylan Arnold plays Theo, a college student with a strained and complicated relationship with his stepfather. Theo is wise and perceptive, but vulnerable and troubled, with a propensity to get tangled up in his loved ones’ problems and to drown his own in controlled substances and dangerous behavior.
- Tati Gabrielle plays Marienne, a smart, no-nonsense librarian who doesn’t let much get by her. Marienne is a keen observer of the neighborhood’s denizens, too savvy in the ways of the real world to be taken in by patrons’ privilege and oblivious entitlement. Beneath her practical, buttoned-up exterior, Marienne is hiding personal struggles that continue to set her back, hard as she tries to create a better life for herself and her young child.
- Michaela McManus plays Natalie, Joe’s next door neighbor and subject of his growing fascination. Married to a powerful man, Natalie is a professional and social success. But she sees through the shallow, Stepford-esque vibe that surrounds her, and beneath her wry exterior, she leads a secret life. One that Joe is willing to work hard to learn more about.
- Shannon Chan-Kent plays Kiki, a devoted member of Sherry’s cliquish “mean girl” friend group. Kiki is a wife, mother and life coach who enjoys a life of entitlement, frequenting mid-day fitness classes and enjoying lengthy gossip sessions at the local cafe.
- Ben Mehl plays Dante, a librarian who retains his wit and equanimity no matter what the day brings. A veteran whose eyesight was damaged, Dante is a dedicated family man with a husband and two stepchildren who longs to expand his family, and delights in helping his friends with their children.
- Chris O’Shea plays Andrew, an adoring member of Sherry’s cliquish inner circle. A fit stay-at-home dad, Andrew is dependably tuned in to the latest town gossip.
- Christopher Sean plays Brandon. Kiki’s husband, who struck it rich in his mid 20’s as a tech investor, is now a stay-at-home dad for his kids.
- Bryan Safi plays Jackson. Andrew’s wry husband; they have an enviable, loving marriage. Despite Jackson’s high-powered job as a tech attorney, he’s managed to stay humble.
- Mackenzie Astin plays Gil. A mild-mannered geology professor is thoughtful, friendly, and genuinely good-hearted if a bit vanilla and naive.
- Ayelet Zurer plays Dr. Chandra. A chic, brusque, but extremely seasoned couple’s therapist who has every intention of getting to the bottom of her patients’ issues.
- Jack Fisher plays Young Joe Goldberg. Seen in flashbacks to a Boy’s Home where he is bullied mercilessly, Young Joe is sensitive and vulnerable to influence.
- Mauricio Lara plays Paulie, a friend of Young Joe. Savvy with hard-earned smarts beyond his years, Paulie attempts to help his friend toughen up and negotiate the tough world of the boys home.
No word yet on when we should expect “You” season 3 to drop, but you know I’ll keep you posted.