Tory Lanez is currently trending and getting dragged through the streets of social media after he decided to let the song(s) cry and tell his side of the story in the Megan Thee Stallion shooting incident on his new album, Daystar.
First things first, homie needs to read the room. No one is really trying to hear his Teddy Ruxpin tales of what happened that night on the heels of the decision in the Breonna Taylor case.
Secondly, this lil Daystar project appears to have done more harm than good on his behalf.
Read 14 Eyebrow-Raising Quotes from Daystar below from Daystar that has everyone buzzing.
- How the fuck you get shot in your foot, don’t hit no bones or tendons?
- Megan people trying to frame me for a shooting/But them boys ain’t clean enough.
- Girl, you had the nerve to write that statement on that affidavit/Knowing I ain’t do it but I’m coming at my truest […] And I thought you was solid too, but look at how you doing me/Look at how you doing me, people trying to ruin me.
- N***as, y’all can play me, y’all can frame me, but I’ma reach the top/I would never put you in no danger, and if I did, you would’ve said it when you seen the cops.
- Grace of God you know the truth, so I’m gon’ beat them cases/I would never put my hands on a woman, dawg/I would never let it blem on a woman, dawg.
- You n**gas playin’ Instagram, I’m playin’ real life/Think I’m finna talk about a open case just for some likes?
- Me and Kylie still off in the pool/We was chilling, kicking sh*t, was cool/Both of us didn’t know you was tripping/Even though I got a crush on Kylie, I woulda left with you if I knew you was dipping for the simple reason/You invited me but I can’t act like shawty didn’t excite me/I had took a wrong turn that-night…I wasn’t the wrong one that night, you was just too drunk to even see it/Wasn’t anticipating, I’d never put you in no situation/I’ve never even had an argument with ya/ Conversations, I’m all bargaining with ya, cause you was my n**ga for real/And if you can agree, then you owe me that.
- Don’t forget you was my b**ch/I held it down and kept it real/I would never paint no fake picture of you just for some mills/And I thought you was solid too, but look at how you doin’ me/Look at how you doin’ me, people trying to ruin me/And what’s even worse is I’m still thinkin’ about you and me.
- When does it get strange?/When you start lyin’ to your best friend about us/And hopin’ she ain’t entertain?/Or is it strange when the lovin’ come with secrets and the games/When the world unveil your curtains and all they laughin’ at’s your pain/But does it change when we both reveal that both our mothers died/We still dealin’ with some pain and need someone to entertain/Or does it change when you break down in my arms and start cryin’/Feelin’ like you alone and I tell you, ‘Everything’s okay’.
- Will we ever talk about this?/Will we ever console again?/Or will we keep on actin’ like I put you in danger and some pain?
- I got nothin’ but love to spread, but n**gas hate me/Hurt my heart to see them Twitter fingers come from Kehlani’s and Kaash Paige’s
- Kehlani hops on the news like it was somethin’ to prove/Like me and her wasn’t cool when I been friends with you for six years.
- Uh, J.R. Smith, it’s the pot that piss’And you the last cat that should talk about some shots that hit/’Cause your performance and percentage, player/Rollin’, ridin’ benches, n**ga, I’m from the trenches, n**ga.
- Oh, now I’m 5’3″?/N**gas sayin’ I’m a shorty/But lil’ bitch I’m 5’7″, money on me side-steppin.’
Read social media reactions to what Tory Lanez had to say in his new album:
What are your thoughts on how Tory Lanez handled this situation?