Shannon Brown was arrested and charged with aggravated assault after he allegedly shot at potential homebuyers who entered his home.
The incident went down on May 2 in Tyrone, Georgia, which is about 31 minutes outside of the Atlanta city limit.
A Tyrone Police Department spokesperson says they received a call from the alleged victims around 9:45 p.m. claiming earlier in the day they were house hunting when they saw a house with a “For Sale” sign on it.
The two individual say they went through an open gate and when the got to the door of the property they were told to come in.
Once inside the property, the alleged victims claim they were confronted by Shannon Brown before he agreed to let them go.
As they were leaving the property, they claimed Shannon fired 5 or 6 shots at them.
When police arrived at Shannon’s home they found one shell casing in the area.
The former NBA star was arrested and taken into custody. He was released on bond two days later on May 4.
- Did the For Sale sign have a number on it to call for more information or to schedule a viewing?
- Was Shannon expecting company that day and that’s why he told them to come in not realizing they were strangers?
- Did they know that was Shannon Brown’s house and pretended to be homebuyers for a looksy around?
- What triggered Shannon to allegedly shoot at them?
- If he fired 5 to 6 shots were are the rest of the casings?
- Why did they wait until 9:45 p.m. to call the police after someone fired gunshots at them?
Let me know your thoughts on this story because something in the milk ain’t clean!