Vin Diesel Is The King Of The Box Office
Vin Diesel won the box office according to Forbes.
The Fast 8 star saw $1.6 billion in global ticketing receipts making him the top grossing actor of 2017.
Via Page Six:
Its eighth installment, “Fate of the Furious,” released in April 2017 and topped $1.2 billion at the international box office. The film also boosted Dwayne Johnson to the No. 2 spot, with a gross of $1.5 billion. This year, Johnson also starred in “Baywatch” and the recently released “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.”
“Wonder Woman” star Gal Gadot came in at No. 3 with $1.4 billion gross, while Emma Watson followed close behind at $1.3 billion.
Forbes calculates the top-grossing actors by adding up 2017 global ticket sales of major films as of Dec. 26, 2017. Animated movies where only actors’ voices were used were not included in the totals.
Here’s the Top 10 Grossing Actors & Actresses of 2017
1. Vin Diesel ($1.6 billion)
2. Dwayne Johnson ($1.5 billion)
3. Gal Gadot ($1.4 billion)
4. Emma Watson ($1.3 billion)
5. Johnny Depp ($1.1 billion)
6. Daisy Ridley ($1.08 billion)
7. Tom Holland ($888 million)
8. Chris Pratt ($864 million)
9. Chris Hemsworth ($845 million)
10. John Boyega ($815 million)
Let me sign up for these acting classes right quick!