Very sad news.
Lamar Odom‘s best friend, Jamie Sangouthai, has died of an apparent heroin overdose. He was 37-years-young.
According to TMZ, Jamie passed away in a downtown Los Angeles hospital on Sunday after someone called 911.
Jamie, who appeared on the reality series, “Khloe & Lamar,” was blamed for the former NBA star’s drug binge two years ago.
Remember this disturbing video of Lamar and Jamie rapping about Khloe?
Despite their issues, Khloe Kardashian is heartbroken over the news of Jamie Sangouthai’s passing.