TRAGIC: Mother Dies After Cleaning Up Drugs From Her Son’s Overdose
A Pennsylvania woman died from a drug overdose after cleaning up the drugs her son used when he overdosed. Get the scoop.
Mother & Son Die Of From An Apparent Drug Overdose
A Pennsylvania woman died from a drug overdose after cleaning up the drugs her son used when he overdosed.
Via NY Daily News:
Theresa Plummer, 69, found her son Ronald Plummer unresponsive at his house in Cambria County, Pa., earlier this month and stayed with him at the hospital as he was treated for a suspected OD.
She was hospitalized and died on Nov. 6, with her son, 45, following a day later, according to local media.
It was not known what kind of drugs were suspected in the overdose deaths, though Cambria County coroner Jeff Lees told WPXI that the elder Plummer’s death may have come after she absorbed drugs through her skin or had a reaction to drug paraphernalia while cleaning up.
My condolences to the Plummer family.