NOT AGAIN: Chipotle Shuts Down Virginia Store After SEVERAL People Get Sick!

Chipotle Shuts Down Virginia Store

Virginia Chipotle Store Shut Down

The Lord is my shepherd and he knows I love chicken burrito bowls!

Chipotle shut down one of it’s stores in Sterling, Virginia on Monday after several people got very sick after eating at the establishment.

Via AP:

The company says it shut down a location in Sterling, Virginia, on Monday after becoming aware of a “small number” of reported illnesses. It says it is working with health authorities to understand the cause, but the reported symptoms are consistent with norovirus. Chipotle says it plans to reopen the restaurant Tuesday after a “complete sanitization.”

The Denver-based company notes that norovirus does not come from its food supply and it is safe to eat at its restaurants.

Chipotle has been working to bounce back from food scares that included an E. coli outbreak in the fall of 2015 and a norovirus case in Boston later that year. Among the changes the company has announced are tweaks to cooking methods and training for employees to prevent such cases.

LORDT! Why can’t they just get it right!?!

Your thoughts?

FOLLOW US: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | YouTubeSubscribe

DOWNLOAD ICC APP: App Store | Google Play

Previous

Michael Vick Releases Statement: ‘I Wish Only The Best For Colin Kaepernick’ + Colin Responds!

Kendrick Lamar Surprises Inspiring Fan With A Wheelchair Accessible Van! (Video)

Next

Related Scoop