Quite frankly, this is the response I’ve been waiting for. “Charged Up” fell short of the impact needed to shut someone up who publicly accused you of not writing your own rhymes on Twitter.
Meek Mill Wants You To Know Nicki Minaj Didn’t Boost His Career & Drake Doesn’t Write His Own Lyrics
Drizzy didn’t disappoint with “Back To Back,” which dropped shortly after Meek and Nicki Minaj hit the stage in Toronto with The Pinkprint Tour.
Peep a few quotables below:
- I waited four days ni**a, where y’all at?/I’m not sure what it was that really made y’all mad/ But, I guess this is what I gotta do to make y’all rap
- Yeah, trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers/You getting bodied by a singing ni**a/ I’m not the type of ni**a that’ll type to ni**as.
- Shout out to all my boss b**ches wife’n’ ni**as/Make sure you hit him with the prenup/ Then tell that man to ease up/ I did another one, I did another one/ You still ain’t did sh*t about the other one
- You love her, then you gotta give the world to her/Is that a world tour or your girl’s tour?
- This for y’all who think that I don’t write enough/They just mad ’cause I got the Midas touch