Kim Porter’s Cause Of Death Released
According to the L.A. County Coroner’s office, Kim Porter’s cause of death was lobar pneumonia. Get the full scoop.
It’s been over two months since Kim Porter‘s devastating passing. We now know the beautiful mother of 4 died from a form of pneumonia.
According to the L.A. County Coroner’s office, Kim’s cause of death was lobar pneumonia – which causes inflammation of an entire lobe of the lung.
Symptoms of lobar pneumonia include fever, chills, shortness of breath, sharp chest pains and a worsening cough.
Kim and those close to her thought she was battling the flu.
According to the report, Kim had gotten a massage from her goddaughter the day before she was found dead, and watched movies with family members until going to bed at 11:30 PM. The report lists that as the last known time she was alive.
Her goddaughter saw her at 8:30 AM the next day, but thought Kim was still sleeping … so she left for work. The report says housemates checked on Kim again at 11:30 AM. When they found her unresponsive, they called 911.
There were unopened or partially opened bottles of water, Pedialyte and sports drinks on Kim’s nightstand. There were also antibiotics — a Z-pack — a bowl of tomato soup and some Tylenol.
TMZ broke the story, Kim was found dead in her Toluca Lake home in November. Sources close to Kim told us the model was battling the flu and complained she wasn’t feeling well the day before she was pronounced dead at her home.
Kim Porter’s toxicology report was completely clean. There were no drugs or alcohol in her system at the time of her passing.
Such a terrible loss. My condolences and continued prayers to her family and all who loved Kim.