Chicago kidnap torture mentally disable man on Facebook Live


Just when you think people couldn’t be any more cruel.

Four people in Chicago are in custody and awaiting charges after they kidnapped a mentally disabled white man and tortured him on Facebook Live.

Police became aware of the video on Tuesday which shows a young girl live-streaming on Facebook as four others kicked, hit, and cut the hair of the man, who was tied up with his mouth taped shut.

At one point, the victim is held at knife point and told to denounce Donald Trump. They also forced him to drink toilet water.

The suspects are overheard saying they want the video to go viral.

Via Fox 32 Chicago:

On Tuesday afternoon, police officers spotted the victim walking on a street on the West Side wearing shorts, Guglielmi said. Because it was unusual to see a man in shorts in the cold weather, the officers stopped to talk to the man, who appeared disoriented, and he was taken to a hospital to be treated for his injuries.

Toxicology tests were performed at the hospital to determine if the victim was under the influence of anything.

Police said the victim was a classmate of one of the suspects. He was held hostage for at least 24 hours and as long as 48 hours.

“It’s quite a possibility that this is a kidnapping and that’s certainly one of the charges we’ll be seeking if it turns out to be that. But, he’s traumatized by the incident and it’s tough to communicate with him at this point,” said Chicago Police Commander Kevin Duffin.

Community activist Andrew Holmes was made aware of the disturbing video, which he is calling a “hate crime.”

Although President-elect Donald Trump was mentioned, Chicago Police do not believe the crime was politically motivated.

“I think some of it is just stupidity, people just ranting about something that they think might make a headline. I don’t think that at this point we have anything concrete to really point us in that direction, but we’ll keep investigating and we’ll let the facts guide us on how this concludes,” Supt. Johnson said.

Charges are expected to be filed in the next 24 hours.

Below is a portion of the video. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.


This is absolutely appalling.