Here are 9 Things You’ll Learn From The “RHOA” Season 11 Trailer:
- Porsha Williams Is Pregnant! We already knew that tho. Let’s continue…
- Kandi Burruss appears to be experiencing baby fever. Is she going for baby no. 3?
- Eva Marcille is preparing for her wedding to Michael Sterling and doing her very best to suppress her inner Bridezilla.
- Shamari DeVoe, singer and wife of New Edition member Ronnie DeVoe joins the cast and she’s clearly bout that life…in more ways than one! Can you say “open relationship?”
- The ladies travel to Tokyo for an unforgettable adventure…and drama.
- Cynthia Bailey has a new boo – Mike Hill – and she’s already hearing wedding bells. But, can he hear them too, sis?
- NeNe Leakes‘ husband, Gregg Leakes, is diagnosed with cancer and it’s taking a toll on him and his marriage. (Prayers up)
- Porsha’s man/baby daddy Dennis McKinley is apparently for everybody. It looks like his membership to the Faithful Black Male Community may be in jeopardy.
- Ain’t no Kenya Moore, bih. ??♀️
Watch the trailer below and get into the shenanigans!
“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” season 11 premieres on Sunday, November 4 at 8/7c.
Will you be watching?