9 Things We Learned About Rob Kardashian’s Child Support Reduction Case
Get the scoop on 9 things we learned about Rob Kardashian thanks to his quest to reduce his child support payments to Blac Chyna.
Rob Kardashian‘s quest to reduce his child support payments is revealing just how much his soured romance with Blac Chyna has impacted his life.
The 31-year-old is spilling all of his financial and personal tea in court docs in an effort to reduce his $20,000 monthly child support payments for his 2-year-old daughter, Dream Kardashian.
Here’s what we know:
1. In September 2017, Rob agreed to pay Chyna $20,000/mo so that she would drop her domestic violence restraining order against him and agree to joint custody of Dream.
2. A year later, Rob claims his pockets look like rabbit ears and he’s struggling financially.
3. Kris Jenner‘s son says Blac Chyna’s restraining order against him forced him off of social media, which had a direct and negative impact on his sock company.
Previously, the line’s success was in large part due to my regular posting and general promotion on social media. Angela’s request for a restraining order against me includes various prohibitions on what I could post online. In order to avoid any potential future issues, I nearly eliminated my social media presence.
4. Rob says his income has decreased from $100,000/mo to under $10,000/mo since his split from Chyna. Meanwhile, her net worth has reportedly climbed to $1.4 million.
5. Rob Kardashian no longer owns a home.
6. Rob lives back home with his mother, Kris Jenner.
7. He doesn’t want to film “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” because he wants privacy.
It has been an extraordinarily difficult time for me emotionally and I have no desire to continue participating in the reality show. I would like to maintain my privacy, try to recover from the emotional damage of the past several months, and explore other business ventures.
8. Kris Jenner assumed 50 percent ownership of Rob’s Arthur George sock company.
I helped Robert with his sock line business, Arthur George. I infused the business with capital, purchased goods, and set up distribution and fulfillment centers amongst other tasks. In exchange for the work I did and the money I put in, I acquired 50% interest in the business.
9. Due to their current incomes, Rob feels Blac Chyna should pay him $2,864 for his 50/50 custody of Dream.