Montia Sabbag Speaks Out At Press Conference
Montia Sabbag, the woman at the center of Kevin Hart‘s cheating and extortion scandal, held a press conference on Wednesday, September 20, alongside her attorney, Lisa Bloom, to set the record straight about a few “tings.”
Here are 9 things she wants you to know:
- She’s not a traveling stripper.
- She’s not an extortionist.
- She had nothing to do with the recording the video.
- She’s a recording artist and an actress.
- She doesn’t want any money from Kevin Hart.
- She plans to go to the police and will cooperate with them to find the person responsible for recording and releasing the video.
- She will NOT take a lie detector test.
- She has not broken any laws.
- She’s sorry.
Read Montia’s full statement below:
Good morning, everyone.
My name is Montia Sabbag. I was involved with Kevin Hart a month ago.
Since then, my pictures and my name have been released with lies written about me. I am not an extortionist, I am not a stripper. I am a recording artist and an actress and I have not broken any laws.
I had nothing to do with these recordings. I hired Lisa Bloom to protect my rights.
I’m truly sorry for any involvement I had in this.
Watch the clip below.
Okay, sis! Do me a favor….
FOLLOW US: Google | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | YouTube | Subscribe
DOWNLOAD ICC APP: App Store | Google Play