“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” season 4 blasts off on Monday, April 20 at 8/7c on VH1, and just like clockwork, the new season is more drama-filled and over-the-top than the last.
To prepare you for what’s to come, I’m going to give you the scoop on 12 things you should expect from the new season.
Check it out below.
1. Joseline Hernandez takes some time away from Stevie J to relax, relate, release, and regroup. (She was actually suspended for a few episodes as a result of her Summer Slam reunion show antics.)
2. Stevie J and Joseline attend counseling in an attempt to work out their relationship issues.
3. Stevie J was also ordered to complete a 30-day rehab stint after testing positive for drugs.
4. Nikko London drags his Canadian wife, Margeaux Simms, out of the depths of obscurity to work out their issues involving Mimi Faust and the infamous sex tape. However, Nikko still has Mimi under contract and he plans to cash in on her. That is…until Stevie J steps in.
5. Mimi Faust is ready to get her life and career back on track. She’s launched her MF Management company is has signed two female rappers, Jessica “Dimepiece” and Tiffany Foxx. It’s all good until Mimi finds herself caught in the middle of a Hip Hop rivalry.
6. Rasheeda and Kirk Frost are laying their marriage on the line for ratings once again. This time, a new female artist named Ashley Nicole will test Kirk’s vows.
7. Lil Scrappy and Bambi are living happily ever after until Erica Dixon shows up wanting her $45,000 in unpaid child support.
8. Momma Dee has found love on a two-way street when her ex-husband, Ernest, get released from jail after doing a seven-year bid.
9. Kaleena Harper is pregnant, but she’s ready to give birth and get back on her grind to complete her album. But, fast times slow up when she finds out her husband, Tony invested their savings into a nightclub.
10. Yung Joc is caught between a rock, his eight children, his four baby mamas, and his pregnant “assistant” turned boo thang, Khadiyah. Despite all of his baggage Khadiyah wants to settle down while Joc is sucking other women’s toes.
11. Remember Mimi’s “artist” Jessica “Dimepiece” I mentioned earlier? Well, turns out she used to dance in a club with Joseline back in the day and she’s ready to spill all of Shenellica Bettencourt’s tea.
12. Oh, and K. Michelle returns…with Karlie Redd. Yes, Karlie Redd.
Watch the “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” supertrailer below.
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” premieres on Monday, April 20 at 8/7c on VH1. Will you be watching?