12 Things We Know About Usher’s Accusers
Usher‘s world was turned upside down after Radar Online got the drop on an old $1 million settlement he paid a woman he allegedly infected with Herpes.
It didn’t take long before the floodgates opened with more accusers and another multi-million dollar lawsuit.
Below you’ll find 12 things we know about Usher’s accusers.
- The woman filed a $20 million lawsuit has been identified as Laura Helm, a New Orleans Jazz singer.
- Laura claims to have had 2 sexual encounters with Usher.
- The second encounter on April 16, 2016 was unprotected.
- During the second encounter the R&B star played Jazz music while going “downtown.”
- Days after the second encounter, Laura discovered a bump on her cheek and vagina.
- Laura delivered stillborn twins and believes Herpes caused it.
- Laura had sex with Usher in April, she tested positive for Herpes in July.
- Laura claims she was platonic friends with Usher and he wooed her with stories about his humanitarianism.
- Laura filed court docs accusing Usher of hiding his assets to avoid paying her.
- One of Usher’s accusers is a male.
- The male accuser, who has not been identified, claims he a sexual encounter with the superstar at a Koreatown Spa in Los Angeles.
- Both accusers claim Usher did not disclose his alleged Herpes diagnosis.
Usher has asked a judge to toss Laura’s case stating that she assumed the risk of a sexually transmitted disease by having “casual, unprotected sexual intercourse and/or oral sex.”
Your thoughts on this?