If you’re a fan of Bravo’s “Married To Medicine” reality show you already know Quad Lunceford‘s marriage to Dr. Gregory Lunceford went up in smoke like a blunt at Coachella after she was contacted by his alleged mistress and was informed of his hotel shenanigans.
Well, now the alleged mistress, Jackie Presley, is speaking out to tell her side of the story.
She was a guest on “Frank and Wanda in the Morning” on Wednesday and below are five things she wants you to know.
- She did NOT know Gregory was a star on “Married To Medicine.” (That’s her story and she’s sticking to it!)
- Dr. Lunceford told Jackie he was not married when she asked.
- He purchased the hotel room.
- She was willing to have a one night stand with a man she didn’t know because “we all make mistakes.”
- They engaged in “oral transactions.”
- Dr. Lunceford tried to have unprotected sex with her.
- When Jackie insisted Gregory use a condom he left to retrieve one. He called her a little while later and said, “I’m good luv, enjoy…the room.”
- Jackie learned Gregory’s real name when the hotel room bill arrived and she Googled him and found out who he really was.
- Jackie contacted Quad via social media to tell her about her husband’s shenanigans because she would want someone to extend her the same courtesy.
- Jackie says she never tried to extort money from Dr. Gregory Lunceford.
- Jackie says Dr. Lunceford’s sausage is Vienna.
Watch the full video below as Frank, Wanda and Miss Sophia grill Jackie about her affair with Dr. Lunceford.