10 Shadiest Quotes From ‘The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Season 8 Reunion Show
Oh, how I read thee…let me count the shade!
Bravo has released an explosive first look at “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” season 8 reunion show and hear me when I say these ladies (and their men) had plenty got get off of their chests.
Everybody was coming for everybody! However, I’d have to give Todd Tucker the “People’s Champ” award for the way he read Phaedra Parks like a bedtime story.
I was pleasantly surprised to see Kim Fields holding it down in her very first reunion show and her husband, Christopher Morgan, attempted to get to the bottom of those gay [Chrissy] rumors.
I scooped 10 super shady quotes from the RHOA reunion show sneak peek for your reading pleasure.
1. I do not think that Kim is a fit for these group of girls. – NeNe Leakes
2. [Kenya] I’m not attacking your looks. I attacked your skin. – Phaedra Parks
3. [Kandi] Oh my God! What is wrong with you? – Kim Fields
4. [Sheree] Let’s talk about you and the one-eyed African who’s married, honey! – Porsha Williams
5. [NeNe] Didn’t you choke somebody? – Porsha Williams
6. Kenya, who are our mutual friends who call me Chrissy? – Christopher Morgan
7. You need to shut your mouth, Porsha. If there’s not a d**k in it, you don’t even know what you’re saying. – Kenya Moore
8. [Cynthia] It’s all over Atlanta, girl…about Peter and his women. Walk up to any girl that’s 19-year-old. – Porsha Williams
9. [Phaedra] Play the victim. You know so much about what Todd is doing, but Apollo was in your house and you didn’t know what the f**k he was doing? – Todd Tucker
10. [Kenya] You don’t get to keep interrupting people! – Kim Fields