Minutes After Taking Office Trump Scrubs White House Website Of Civil Rights, Health Care, Ethics, Climate Change, & LGBT Rights
Donald Trump removes civil liberties, health care, climate change, and LGBT rights and more from the White House website. Get the scoop.
Minutes after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, the civil liberties, health care, climate change, and LGBT rights and more pages were scrubbed from the White House website.
Under Barack Obama‘s administration the following issues were at the forefront:
- Energy and the Environment
- Health Care
- Civil Rights
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Foreign Policy
- Homeland Security
- Seniors & Social Security
- Urban and Economic Mobility
- Violence Prevention
Under Trump, the issues of importance have been condensed to:
- America First Energy Policy
- America First Foreign Policy
- Bringing Back Jobs And Growth
- Making Our Military Strong Again
- Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community
- Trade Deals Working For All Americans
Many have taken to social media to respond to the change.
— Jason Winston George (@JasonWGeorge) January 20, 2017
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) January 20, 2017
My ability to support this government is also Page Not Found, weird. https://t.co/tl6JJOPnYt
— Margaret H. Willison (@MrsFridayNext) January 20, 2017
— Sophia Bush (@SophiaBush) January 20, 2017
Buckle up, folks. We’re in for a bumpy ride.