Tamar Braxton & Vince Herbert Talk Counseling, Rumors, Divorce & More On ‘The View’ (Video)
Tamar Braxton was a special guest co-host on “The View” on Friday and she opened up about her troubled marriage and set the record straight about a few rumors floating around.
Here’s what we know from Tamar:
- She definitely filed for divorce and it was not a publicity stunt.
- She and Vince are living separately.
- She and Vince are in intensive counseling.
Vince Herbert, who was there for the taping, joined Tamar at the table to also set the record straight on a few things.
- He did NOT get another woman pregnant.
- He denied all other allegations and rumors (of alleged emotional and physical abuse).
- He says he will never stop fighting for his family.
As he professed his love for Tamar and tried to win the audience over, Tay Tay’s body language was telling a completely different story.
Tamar also shifted the blame to her friends for the pregnancy rumors that led her to having a total meltdown on Instagram.
Watch the clip below and let me know what kind of vibe you got from it.
Oh, and Tamar also addressed her exit from “The Real”…