George Zimmerman Granted $150K Bond, Gives His Condolences To Trayvon Martin’s Parents
George Zimmerman took the stand in his bond hearing held Friday (April 20) and offered Trayvon Martin’s parents his condolences by saying, “I’m sorry for the loss of your son.” Zimmerman added he didn’t not know how old Trayvon was and didn’t know whether or not he was armed with a weapon.
See the video after the break.
Additional conditions of George Zimmerman’s bond are listed below:
– GPS monitoring
– Zimmerman would have to contact authorities every three days
– No contact with the victim’s family
– No possession of firearms
– No use of controlled substances, other than those prescribed by a physician.
What are your thoughts on George Zimmerman’s bond?
Latest posts by Xaviera B (see all)
- Beyonce’s 4-Year-Old Baby Sister Is A Doll! See Her World Debut On ‘Inside Edition’ - October 31, 2014
- VIDEO: Tears Flow As The Hosts Of ‘The Real’ Share Their Insecurities – Watch Now! - October 30, 2014
- Tiny Harris Discusses Her Eye Implant Surgery On ‘Good Morning America’- ‘I Just Wanted To Do Something Different!’ - October 30, 2014