George Zimmerman Granted $150K Bond, Gives His Condolences To Trayvon Martin’s Parents
George Zimmerman took the stand in his bond hearing held Friday (April 20) and offered Trayvon Martin’s parents his condolences by saying, “I’m sorry for the loss of your son.” Zimmerman added he didn’t not know how old Trayvon was and didn’t know whether or not he was armed with a weapon.
See the video after the break.
Additional conditions of George Zimmerman’s bond are listed below:
– GPS monitoring
– Zimmerman would have to contact authorities every three days
– No contact with the victim’s family
– No possession of firearms
– No use of controlled substances, other than those prescribed by a physician.
What are your thoughts on George Zimmerman’s bond?
Latest posts by Xaviera B (see all)
- Beyonce Wilds Out In A Hotel In Her Newly Released ‘7/11′ Video – Watch Now! - November 21, 2014
- ‘The Queen Latifah Show’ Gets Canceled – Read Queen Latifah’s Farewell Letter To Herself - November 21, 2014
- SAVE THE DATE: Bow Wow & Erica Mena Set Their Wedding Date - November 21, 2014