George Zimmerman Granted $150K Bond, Gives His Condolences To Trayvon Martin’s Parents
George Zimmerman took the stand in his bond hearing held Friday (April 20) and offered Trayvon Martin’s parents his condolences by saying, “I’m sorry for the loss of your son.” Zimmerman added he didn’t not know how old Trayvon was and didn’t know whether or not he was armed with a weapon.
See the video after the break.
Additional conditions of George Zimmerman’s bond are listed below:
– GPS monitoring
– Zimmerman would have to contact authorities every three days
– No contact with the victim’s family
– No possession of firearms
– No use of controlled substances, other than those prescribed by a physician.
What are your thoughts on George Zimmerman’s bond?
Latest posts by Xaviera B (see all)
- OH, IT’S ABOUT TO GO DOWN: Watch The ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer Now! - October 22, 2014
- Tiny Harris Lands Her First Movie Role! - October 22, 2014
- OH: Renee Zellweger Credits Her Healthy & Peaceful Lifestyle For Her Dramatic New Look - October 22, 2014