George Zimmerman Granted $150K Bond, Gives His Condolences To Trayvon Martin’s Parents
George Zimmerman took the stand in his bond hearing held Friday (April 20) and offered Trayvon Martin’s parents his condolences by saying, “I’m sorry for the loss of your son.” Zimmerman added he didn’t not know how old Trayvon was and didn’t know whether or not he was armed with a weapon.
See the video after the break.
Additional conditions of George Zimmerman’s bond are listed below:
– GPS monitoring
– Zimmerman would have to contact authorities every three days
– No contact with the victim’s family
– No possession of firearms
– No use of controlled substances, other than those prescribed by a physician.
What are your thoughts on George Zimmerman’s bond?
Latest posts by Xaviera B (see all)
- CHEAPER TO KEEP EM: Tasha Smith Ordered To Pay Her Estranged Husband $50K In Spousal Support! - December 17, 2014
- Pilar Sanders Tossed In Jail For A Week In Child Custody Case With Deion Sanders - December 17, 2014
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Mid-Interview While Talking About Her Relationship With Idris Elba - December 17, 2014