9 Things We Know About Suspected MAGA Bomber Cesar Sayoc
Get the scoop on 9 things we know about the suspected MAGA bomber, Cesar Sayoc.
Authorities have arrested the man they believe is responsible for sending explosive devices to Democrat leaders including the Clintons, the Obamas, Representative Maxine Waters, Senator Kamala Harris, and former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.
Here are things we know about him so far:
1. His name is Cesar Sayoc.
2. He is 56-years-old, who identifies as Native American of the Seminole tribe.
3. Cesar resides in Florida. According to his Facebook page, he graduated from North Miami Beach Senior High School.
4. On social media, he claims to be a booking agent with Seminole Hard Rock Live.
5. He declared bankruptcy in 2012.
6. Between 1991 and 2015, Cesar Sayoc has been arrested eight times for grand theft, shoplifting, domestic abuse, possession and sale of steroids, a criminal traffic violation, and throwing or placing an explosive device in Miami-Dade County.
7. He’s a registered Republican who is an avid Trump supporter. He has attended multiple Trump rallies.
8. Cesar Sayoc DNA was found on at least one of the explosive packages.
9. Investigators used his cell phone to track him.
The story is developing. I will update as more information becomes available.