10 Fun Facts About iPhone X
Today was a huge day for Apple as they hosted their very first keynote in the new Steve Jobs Theater and they’ve unveiled their forthcoming iPhone X.
I’m always like a kid at Christmas when it comes to the release of a new iPhone, but let’s keep it funky…Apple is the GOAT of selling us the same thing by making us think we’ve got something different.
Fortunately, I can’t say this when it comes to the iPhone X! They’ve really upped the ante and the price when it comes to this new and exciting device.
Below I’ve listed 10 fun facts to get you up-to-speed about Apple’s latest offering!
1. iPhone X is pronounced “ten” to mark the 10th anniversary of the iPhone.
2. X features an edge-to-edge “super retina display” screen that extends to the bottom end of the phone.
3. X is scrapping the Home Button which will eliminate the Touch ID fingerprint authentication method.
— Lance Ulanoff (@LanceUlanoff) September 12, 2017
4. iPhone X will introduce Face ID that uses facial recognition software to authenticate phone users.
5. The phone will have 2 more hours of battery life than the iPhone 7.
6. The device comes with a special infrared camera and is dust and water-resistant.
7. The phone has Portrait Mode on the selfie cam.
8. iPhone X will be available in two sizes, 64GB and 256GB.
9. iPhone X will start shipping on November 3.
10. The phone price starts at $999.
Do you plan to scoop one?